Saturday, November 24, 2007

UNSEEN HUES

i am not.
the flame of wisdom
may only bring me
the illusion of burning.

You are.
You are not this mystery,
You are not this hiding.

i am.
quietly, i become aware of You
as if recalling a dream,
the chameleon of Truth.

You are.
You are emptiness.
You are fulfillment.

i am; we are.
the only taxi to You is Love
and no matter what the body wishes for,
You are the constant chance to Love once more.



(Note: I'm moving all the poems from Poems With Wings into this blog. I'm not going to backdate, but I will probably list the date it was published in the old blog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent :) "The only taxi to You is Love." That is a classic line I will quote over and over from now on :)

Ya Haqq!

My Heart said...

thank you. my prayers were answered by Love...Love is the only way.